Looking for quality concealment furniture that discreetly conceals your firearms while maintaining style? Here at The Gun Source we’ve put time and effort into making sure that our concealment furniture meets rigorous standards.
Weather you’re a tactical furniture afficianado or hardcore firearm historian, we’ve got concealment furniture to fit all needs.
Have a look at our current options, or if you’re looking for custom hidden gun furniture then let us know what exactly you’re looking for… we can build just about anything you can dream up, and we love custom work!
For certain items that we don’t have ourselves we have categories showing you quality items we really like from trusted vendors.
Custom Concealment Furniture By The Gun Source
The following hidden gun furniture is hand crafted in San Antonio, Texas by The Gun Source. All of the following are made with the utmost attention to detail so that you get the quality concealment furniture you’re looking for.
Years in firearms and woodworking means no detail is left out of any of these pieces. Designed and assembled by master carpenters, this is tactical furniture you can trust that will last you for years to come.
If you don’t see something that’s quite what you’re looking for then give us a call, we love making custom concealment furniture that meets your needs. There’s no project we can’t get done!
Guides To Hidden Gun Furniture
While the following product lists and guides may include gun concealment furniture made by The Gun Source, we also include products we love available from reputable vendors. If it’s concealment furniture worth mentioning and available on the internet, we’ve probably reviewed it here.
Choosing Concealment Furniture for any Firearm
Having easy access to your guns is important to most gun owners. Many owners want their guns to be readily available when emergencies happen.
Guns need to be in a location that can be easy to access but also need to be locked up to prevent them from getting into the hands of the unintended, whether that may be an inquisitive child or a criminal who is breaking into your home… you want to make sure you have the tactical advantage.
A traditional gun safe is definitely a deterrent for children, but far too often, criminals know to look for a gun safe, and many can figure out how to break into a safe or steal it if it isn’t bolted down or built-in. This a problem you don’t get with quality hidden gun furniture.
The age of technology has provided people with a limitless amount of information on how to defeat many of the most popular gun safe options. Many criminals would be able to find this information from inside your home just using the cell phone in their pocket.
As an alternative to the traditional gun safe, many firearms owners these days are turning to concealed gun furniture for their gun storage needs.
The Gun Source makes some of the best tactical concealment furniture on the market, and we are extremely proud of it. Our concealment cabinets are bar-none.
So what is concealment furniture?
Concealment furniture is otherwise regular looking furniture, decoration, shelf, or other item in one’s home, office and/or elsewhere that hides valuable possessions in plain sight. While this kind of furniture can be used at concealing just about any kind of belonging in full view, it particularly targets concealing guns, flashlights, emergency medical kits, or other weapons in case of an emergency. Over the past year interest in concealment furniture has risen.
Some Benefits Of Tactical Concealment Furniture
Listed below are just a few of the benefits of including these well-crafted, customized tactical decor items in your home:
- Anonymity – More inconspicuous than a gun safe. Criminals will look for gun safes, will search through your dresser drawers, under the mattress, look in cabinets and office desks, or the back of the closets. They’re less likely to check all the picture frames, clocks or wall shelves.
- Safety First – Keeps guns hidden in plain sight and secure. Concealment furniture makes your guns both convenient for you and hard for intruders and curious kids to locate your weapons. Locking mechanisms and strong magnetic retentions keep hidden panels secure when moving around to reduce unintentional shifting or movement which could raise suspicions on hidden content
- Quick Access – You don’t have to punch in a code, look for a key, search through a closet, safe, or drawer to get to your gun. Concealed gun furniture is equipped with quick-open magnetic or RFID locks give you easy access to your firearms at a moment’s notice.
- Stylish and Cool – Compliment your own home decor. Safety and security to match your style with different finishes/options. Whether you choose a mirror, wall art, picture frame, coffee table, or shelf, matching the rest of your interior design is a breeze.
- Customizable – Options are virtually limitless. Every home and style is different, so there is no one-size-fits all solution when it comes to safe firearm storage. Custom decor items with a range of color and stain options are available upon request, including live edge hardwood furniture and different applications.
Regardless of who you are or what kind of furniture you’re looking for, thegunsource.com can set you straight. Weather you’re a tactical weapons nerd or a historical purist, we can build furniture to meet your needs.
A History of Craftsmanship:
We are a group of enthusiasts who have a strong passion for shooting, hunting, and selling the best guns on the market to customers worldwide. But another hobby that we are immensely proud of at The Gun Source is crafting amazing concealment furniture for your weapons of choice.
Concealment furniture is a niche segment of custom-crafted home furniture with specially designed hidden compartments to conceal guns of various shapes and sizes.
We have one of the nation’s best concealment furniture craftsmen who started building standard furniture for his own living room. After he purchased an AR15 rifle, he realized that he did not have a practical and safe area in his house to store the gun that would be out of sight to anybody who came to visit.
He did not want to store it in a dusty closet where it could be knocked over by his golf clubs nor did he want to brandish it on a shelf to intimidate people. He knew that he wanted his beloved rifle to be stored somewhere clean, safe, and easily reachable. Someplace that was inconspicuous but made perfect sense.
So in a stroke of genius while drinking coffee and reading on his living room couch he envisioned a retractable drawer that could be built into his coffee table.
He ended up perfecting a design for a 100lb capacity slide drawer with custom molded foam bedding to store his rifle and ammunition.
The design quality was so good and practicality so obvious that our craftsman now sells his custom concealment furniture online and a newly designed version of his original living room table is now available.